Sex Workers Outreach Project-USA organizes a unified, global web and social media presence for International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers each year. We create toolkits, fact-sheets, organize a memorial list of sex worker victims and maintain data, and publicize Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers events.
We are also the primary funder of Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers activities around the United States
Support our work around Day to end Violence Against Sex Workers.
Support SWOP-USA’s broader work, including year-round grants to grassroots sex worker-led projects, a hotline, outreach to incarcerated sex workers, webinars and trainings, and technical support to new activists.
We thank the following corporations and foundations for their sustained support of our work
Red Umbrella Fund
Donors Trust Forum
Ben & Jerry’s Foundation
We also honor the many organizations that work to fight the systematic violence and vulnerability individuals involved in the sex trade face, in the United States and around the world:
- Desiree Alliance
- Scarlet Alliance
- Maggie’s Toronto
- PACE Society
- The National LGBTQ Task Force
- Association for Women in Development [AWID]
- The International Committee on the Rights of Sex Workers in Europe
- Sex Workers’ Rights Advocacy Network [Central & Eastern Europe]
- Africa Sex Workers’ Alliance
- Red de Mujeres Trabajadoras Sexuales de Latinoamerica y el Caribe
- East (MN, NC, NY)
- Las Vegas
- Los Angelos
- new york
- Northern California